“Pastel Applique” Quilt Art Jean Jacket
- One of a kind handmade quilt art jean jacket
- Gorgeous pastel color quilt fabric in a herringbone pattern back panel, plus coordinating accents on the front.
- Also features handsewn applique flowers made from quilt fabrics.
- Jean Jacket is Buffalo David Bitton Brand
- Size Small (generous small, more like a medium)
Step one – Find a jean jacket. Sometimes thrifted, sometimes upcycled, sometimes bought new on crazy sale.
Step two – Create the one of a kind quilt work art that will be featured on the jacket.
Step three – Source or create original embellishments to compliment the quilt fabric.
Finally everything is assembled and a one of a kind wearable art is created.
This is 100% handmade in my sewing studio in Purcellville, Virginia. All by my two hands.
I take great pride in creating unique and one of a kind items.
Thank you so much for supporting my local business.
Tiger Lily Designs specializes in making unique and one of a kind handmade decor using up-cycled & eclectic textiles. Everything in my shop is designed and created at my home studio in Purcellville, Virginia.
Thank you for supporting my dream & my family. I can’t wait to make something just for you.